Going gluten free can be a real challenge, especially if you love baking.
With a little creativity, though, and a carefully selected gluten free protein powder, you don't have to go without.
And, just to prove it to you, try out this recipe for gluten-free protein powder fudge. As a bonus, this recipe can easily be made vegan by picking a plant-based protein powder instead of whey.
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 6 to 8 medjool dates, pitted and softened in hot water
- ½ cup tahini
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons milk (of choice)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup Naked chocolate protein powder of choice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon espresso powder
Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap and set it aside. Place the melted chocolate, dates, tahini, maple syrup, milk, and vanilla in a food processor and combine until smooth.
Add the protein powder, cocoa powder, salt, and espresso powder and continue to blend the mixture. Pour the mixture into the pan and spread it out evenly before covering with more plastic wrap.
Place the pan in the fridge and let it chill for about four hours.