Adding collagen to your diet is great for your connective tissue, skin, hair, and muscles.
These collagen recipes will help you satisfy cravings while maintaining ketosis and adding protein in the form of collagen to your diet.
1. Chocolate Almond Butter Fat Bombs
This is the ultimate treat to curb your cravings. Keep this easy snack in the freezer or refrigerator so you can grab one every time you need something between meals.
The coconut oil, almond butter, and collagen pack this bite-sized snack with healthy fats and protein to keep you satisfied. Here’s the recipe:
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, or MCT oil
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: sweetener of your choice
- 2 scoops collagen protein powder
- In a small saucepan, heat coconut oil, coconut butter, and almond butter, over low heat until melted.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir them together.
- Pour the mixture in a silicone mold of your choice. Freeze for 20 minutes until the fat bombs harden. Store in the freezer or the refrigerator.
- If you don’t have a silicone mold, you can pour the mixture in a small pan, freeze, then cut into bite-sized squares.
2. Keto Collagen Coffee
If you haven’t tried collagen in your coffee yet, try this recipe soon. It will turn your coffee into the perfect keto meal. Plus, you’ll get all of collagen’s benefits in a creamy and delicious coffee.
The creaminess in this recipe comes from butter, coconut oil, egg yolks, and coconut milk, which add a ton of healthy fats. It’s the perfect way to start your morning if you ask us.
Here’s how to make it:
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or MCT oil
- 1 tbsp unsalted grass-fed butter
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp collagen powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Optional: sweetener of choice, to taste
- 2 tbsp coconut milk or heavy whipping cream
Place all ingredients into a blender and pulse until everything is smooth and a little frothy. You can also use an immersion blender. Be sure to mix well, so the oil doesn’t separate.
3. Collagen Cheese Crisps
This is a collagen recipe you need if you’re craving a crispy, salty snack. Cheese crisps are a satisfyingly crispy keto snack that might even taste better than your favorite potato chip.
The collagen in these cheese crisps provides an added bonus of protein.
- 1 c sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 c Parmesan cheese
- 2 scoops Naked Collagen
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with either parchment paper or a baking mat.
- In a small bowl, mix cheese and collagen. Spoon cheese mixture onto a baking sheet into circles around 3-4 inches in diameter.
- Bake cheese crisps for 4 to 5 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and starts to brown.
- Let cheese crisps cool completely on the baking sheet.
4. Keto Brownie Bites
Who knew you could eat brownies on a keto diet? This collagen recipe makes it possible (and delicious). This gluten, grain, and sugar-free treat is fudgy and satisfying, without the guilt.
Here’s the recipe:
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1.5 scoops Naked Collagen
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar substitute
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix your dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add in your sour cream, oil and eggs, and mix until well combined
- Spoon batter into a greased mini muffin pan.
- Bake 12-15 minutes. A toothpick into the middle of a muffin will come out clean when these are done.
5. Almond Butter Collagen Shake
This collagen recipe is perfect if you struggle with eating breakfast. It’s quick and easy to make, and portable for busy mornings.
This shake also makes a great snack to follow a workout. The extra fat from the almond butter will keep you full until your next meal while your body reaps the many benefits of collagen.
- 1 c (8oz) unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ice cube (add more for a thicker shake)
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 scoop Naked Collagen
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until combined. Add more ice if needed.