Naked Nutrition, a growing premium supplement brand, is seeking a Full-Time Procurement Specialist. The right candidate will have experience with ingredient ordering, negotiation and coordinating of deliveries of ingredient purchases for a brand doing at least $20M per year in annual revenue.
Our distributed team has key members in the US, Europe and Asia that all work together to get things done.
If you have the skills to figure out whatever is thrown your way and a detail oriented, process driven mindset to deliver consistent results, let’s talk!
- Obtain and assess quotes from ingredient suppliers
- Coordinate the timely delivery of ingredients to multiple locations
- Negotiate with ingredient suppliers both price and delivery timelines as needed
- Ensure ingredients meet FDA regulations, Safe Quality Food Standards and facilities meet Good Manufacturing Practices
- Take ownership to ensure backup sourcing is in place and ingredients are delivered on-time
- Proactively report any delays or quality issues with ingredient suppliers
- Work with both the COO and Supply Chain Director on related tasks to ensure continued growth
- 2+ years working in ingredient procurement for a brand doing at least $20M in revenue
- Independent creative problem solver
- Excellent organizational skills, including management of complex projects
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated in a remote work capacity
- A natural inclination to stay connected on email, SMS, phone, and social media
- Part-Time or Full-Time: 80-160 hours per month
- Rate: DOE
- Remote, Generally 9am - 5pm but flexible
How To Apply: Please no cover letters. Please simply include in the email 1. your resume and 2. Please write in only 1-2 sentences your experience in ingredient procurement for a brand doing $20M+ in revenue. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Procurement Specialist Opportunity