Naked Nutrition, a growing premium supplement brand, is seeking a newsletter coordinator / manager (think Morning Brew). The right candidate will have experience with writing, editing and *growing* an email newsletter or blog.
We’re looking to launch a weekly newsletter that not only features our articles & products but acts as a hub of great information in our space for our growing list of subscribers. Do you have an eye for luxury, fitness, beauty and fashion to find the perfect match for campaigns and ensure we deliver top tier content?
Have you worked in CPG, D2C or e-commerce in the past helping brands take their creative output to the next level? If so, let’s talk.
Our distributed team has key members in the US, Europe and Asia that all work together to get things done.
If you have the skills to figure out whatever is thrown your way and a detail oriented, process driven mindset to deliver consistent results, let’s talk!
- Develop, manage & execute on a weekly newsletter to our growing base of subscribers.
- Write content for the newsletter & blog.
- Curate other articles & content to share in the newsletter.
- Ensure consistency and design standards of the newsletter.
- Help coordinate & implement marketing & growth strategies for the newsletter.
- 1+ years working as a writer, editor or newsletter manager.
- Prefer experience in e-commerce, CPG and D2C.
- Excellent sense for what’s trending in the wellness & fitness space.
- Excellent organizational skills, including management of complex projects.
- Experience working on teams for large brands with complex marketing campaigns.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated in a remote work capacity.
- Highly energetic and enthusiastic, with pop culture savvy.
- A natural inclination to stay connected on email, SMS, phone, and social media.
- Part-time: 40-80 hours per month
- Rate: DOE
- Remote, Flexible working hours
How To Apply: Please send your portfolio and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Newsletter Opportunity