Data Analyst / Scientist
Naked Nutrition, a growing premium supplement brand, is seeking a talented data scientist / analyst.
- Have you led data analysis for an ecommerce brand doing at least $50M per year in annual revenue?
- Develop metrics and dashboards to measure performance across marketing channels including re-order rates, customer lifetime value and more
- Provide weekly reports to the CEO across marketing channels
- Provide analysis and interpretation of ecommerce performance including: Amazon organic performance, Amazon ad campaigns, Google Analytics 4, Klaviyo, overall website performance, A/B testing, Facebook and Instagram ads, and more
- Uncover insights and make recommendations related to customer behavior, sales and marketing campaigns
- Track and measure all paid and unpaid media activity, monitor efficacy per channel and make recommendations for ongoing optimization
- 3+ years of ecommerce data analytics experience at a brand doing at least $20M in revenue
- Analytical thinker and strategic problem-solver with the capability to work with the team to test, measure, and optimize new and existing channels
- Able to utilize data to better understand where to invest resources for maximum impact
- Energetic self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Able to positively communicate strategic ideas and adapt to change effectively
- Confident in leading an iterative, test, and learn approach
Our distributed team has key members in the US, Europe and Asia that all work together to simply get things done. If you have the skills to figure out whatever is thrown your way and a process driven mindset to deliver consistent results, let’s talk!
Part-time: 40-80 hours per month
Remote, Flexible working hours