- North America or Europe
- Full or Part-Time
Naked Nutrition, a growing premium supplement brand, is seeking a Full or Part-Time Creative Director. The right candidate will have experience with concept & idea generation of digital collateral, including seasonal campaigns, emails, paid media and social assets.
Do you have an eye for luxury, fitness, beauty and fashion to find the perfect match for campaigns and ensure we deliver top tier content?
Have you worked in CPG, D2C or e-commerce in the past helping brands take their creative output to the next level? If so, let’s talk.
Our distributed team has key members in the US, Europe and Asia that all work together to get things done.
If you have the skills to figure out whatever is thrown your way and a detail oriented, process driven mindset to deliver consistent results, let’s talk!
- Responsible for maintaining the overall brand image at a high level.
- Provide direction and feedback on photoshoots, video shoots, display ads, product pages, website landing pages and more.
- Act as the decision maker of what content to use for the brand and to share with agencies from the designers, writers, photographers and content creators we work with.
- Design assets and coach Junior Designers to replicate across the product line.
- Ensure consistency and design standards across product pages, ads and creative content.
- Provide briefs and feedback on creative briefs for our internal team and partners.
- Plan and oversee new creative campaigns across all e-commerce channels.
- Help the owner with input on product development & design.
- 3+ years working as a creative director, art director or similar high level position.
- Prefer experience in e-commerce, CPG and D2C
- Excellent creative conceptualization for the development of video assets
- Excellent organizational skills, including management of complex projects
- Experience working on teams for large brands with complex marketing campaigns
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated in a remote work capacity
- Highly energetic and enthusiastic, with pop culture savvy
- A natural inclination to stay connected on email, SMS, phone, and social media
- Full or Part-time
- Rate: DOE
- Remote, Flexible working hours
How To Apply: Please no cover letters. Please simply include in the email 1. your resume and 2. best 2-3 work examples (at least 1 video) and your role on the project. Email: email@example.com with the subject line Creative Director Opportunity